Lola

Posy (po-zee), n., pl -sies. 1. A flower, nosegay, or bouquet.
2. Archaic. A brief verse or sentimental phrase, especially one inscribed on a trinket or ring.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dropped my basket. . . . .

Goodness.  It has definitely been a while.

A quiet Saturday afternoon trying to understand our new computer and checking in on some of my favorite, long missed friends.

As for my absence, thankfully no serious physical illness, but in looking back over the past several months -- all of the following idioms are appropriate: dropped my basket; went loco, dippy and gaga; was not playing with a full deck; fell completely out of my tree; nuttier than a pecan pie; has straight jacket in every color; a sandwich short of a picnic; as crazy as a Betsey bug?; the lift doesn’t go to the top floor; around the bend; psychologically challenged, and “quite simply mad darling.”

I thank my family and all of you for your continued patience and understanding.

9 comments:

  1. It's so WONDERFUL to hear from you. I've been wondering if you're o.k. If you need someone else to talk to, please email me. You can find my email address on my blog. Sending hugs.
    Take care,
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda!
    It so nice to welcome you again in blogland.
    I heard you were ok but I was a bit worried...
    Please email me when you want and tell me how you are. I am so happy you are back!
    Big hugs from Spain!
    Merchy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back......missed you .I´m so happy to hear from you ....it´s been a while.....hoping everything is ok.

    Xo,Xo,Xo

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey SO GLAD you are back!!! I saw your name at the top of my blog list and I said (to myself, since no one is home but the dogs) POSY LINDA - she's back! As my husband says, "I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I am IN the drawer!" We all have 'stuff' Linda, just glad you're back. I even posted a simple blog one time asking if anyone heard what was up with you. I thought maybe we lost you somewhere in the grassy water preserve!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. I'm so glad you haven't given blogging away. Perhaps "sh*# happens" could be added to your list?
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! Welcome back. Glad to hear you are on the up!!! Ros

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Linda,
    OOh thats so strange I'm working on your other squares now!!!!
    I hope you are okay,
    I do hate it when our friends go quiet!
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please contact me Linda
    sueatpigsty@talktalk.net
    I've finished your blanket and its now on SIBOL.
    Thanks so much! I hope you are okay.
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete